Today was Sydney's blessing day. What a great day! She is such a darling baby and a special blessing to our family. Aunts, uncles, cousins, grandma and grandpa and even 2 great grandpas and one great grandma were in attendance. We love you Sydney!
She is so cute! How lucky she is to have been blest with such FABULOUS Grandparents! I don't know if you noticed, but you (Jenny, Mikaela, and Ashley) have been tagged in my last blog. That means you have to blog about what HAPPINESS IS...for you. Okay you don't HAVE to but I will be watching for it.
Welcome to the Butler Family blog. Gary and I have been blessed with three children; Isaac, who is married to Ashley; Joel who is married to Mikaela; and Jenny who is married to Ryan. We have seven grandchildren; Addy, Gracie, Faith, Zachary, Sydney, Joshua and Crew. We are very blessed. LIFE IS GOOD!
1 comment:
She is so cute! How lucky she is to have been blest with such FABULOUS Grandparents! I don't know if you noticed, but you (Jenny, Mikaela, and Ashley) have been tagged in my last blog. That means you have to blog about what HAPPINESS IS...for you. Okay you don't HAVE to but I will be watching for it.
Post a Comment